Unfortunately, and unsurprisingly, this weekend’s Green Architecture Day has been cancelled. The better news is it is re-scheduled for 3 October.
James Farrell from Brighton & Hove Building Green will be giving a tour of Madeira Drive to delegates from this year’s Green Architecture Day.
Expect local history, tall tales, and environmental inspiration!
28 March, Grand Parade, Brighton
Green Architecture Day is on. Hope to see you there.
Green Architecture Day comes to Brighton again this year on 30 March.
Some great speakers lined up including Duncan Baker Brown, Kate Scanlon and Oliver Heath.
Building Green will be there, come say hi.
Don’t forget, our own James Farrell and Lee Evans will be at Green Architecture Day tomorrow.
Come down and say hello! – we are speaking at 1040.
For info, tickets etc visit here.
Green Architecture Day line up has been confirmed for 2017.
Taking place on 25 March, it includes the following speakers:
- James Farrell and Lee Evans from Building Green and Organic Roofs – green walls and roofs
- Duncan Baker-Brown – The reuse atlas
- Jasmine & Simon Dale – The Lammas eco village and building Hobbiton
- Bill Knight & James Shorten – Why do planning experts grow mushrooms?
- Cath Hassell – SuDS in the City – Sustainable water solutions
- Sandy Halliday – Pushing the envelope – putting the eco in economics
For tickets etc, please visit https://brightonpermaculture.org.uk/courses/greenarchitecture
Come and say hello!
Building Green will be speaking this year with Lee Evans from Organic Roofs.