Green Architecture Day line up has been confirmed for 2017.
Taking place on 25 March, it includes the following speakers:
- James Farrell and Lee Evans from Building Green and Organic Roofs – green walls and roofs
- Duncan Baker-Brown – The reuse atlas
- Jasmine & Simon Dale – The Lammas eco village and building Hobbiton
- Bill Knight & James Shorten – Why do planning experts grow mushrooms?
- Cath Hassell – SuDS in the City – Sustainable water solutions
- Sandy Halliday – Pushing the envelope – putting the eco in economics
For tickets etc, please visit https://brightonpermaculture.org.uk/courses/greenarchitecture
Come and say hello!